It’s been 30 days since Yeray Teniente
join us as deputy director for the next edition of the Euro Padel Cup. His understanding with Antonio Navarro, who as the total responsibility for this edition, is perfect if we judge it by the results achieved.
Up until now we can assure:
- The 9 indoor courts of the Beniparrell club (Valencia) and his facilities.
- The date (24-25-26-27 of October 2019) was moved to allow semifinalists clubs to participate at the Intercontinental Cup (Morocco) from the 15th to the 19th of November 2019.
- Team build: 2 pairs males + 1 pair female + 1 coach + 1 sponsor.
- Visit from professional players, forums, clinics, etc.
- Transfers Airport-Hotel-Club assured.
- Media planning in order to attract a huge target.
And the most important thing, this year we will be 16 clubs involved in this third edition of the Euro Padel Cup.
The departures from la Playa club, Padel 4u2, Esprit Padel have been alleviated with the arrivals of IndoorClub Ballerup from Danemark, Beausoleil’s club from Monaco, Padel Club of Cannes, Play Padel Amsterdam and some more …
Antonio and Yeray are remarkable but without the help and the consistence of Pierre, Frank, Philippe, André, Edith and the two Christophe, the AECP could not move forward.
It’s undeniable that the Opens of France: Perpignan, Toulouse, Cannes and the Intercontinental Cup will give us the chance to boost our impact and image.
During our daily’s meetings with representants of Padel, we measure the road travelled by the AECP since 2016.
Ignore the frustrated one’s and the professional denigrators and let’s bring progress to our Padel community.